Well, Hello There!

I'm so glad you came to visit my cottage.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2012 ? ALREADY???!!!!

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted.  Time flying and all that is true!  I WILL however keep my promise to post photos of the big birdhouse we made for our pastor's wife. She's as crazy about pink as I am, so I was tickled when she ordered this one and had a ball creating it.



Someday I'm going to make myself one of these!

I've been offering on ebay again. I've gone back to creating primitive dolls and doing fair with them.  Lots of good compliments on them... well except from my daughter who just doesn't 'get' primitives. LOL  I think maybe they gave me the wrong baby in the hospital, except she looks just like me. :>)  Today I listed a mammy doll named Mable Berniece when you see her you'll know why I named her that. She looks like a Mable Berniece. LOL


Didn't I tell ya so?!  She's a big gal at 30" and sitting in the granddaughter's chair.  Gotta love those knobby knees. Then I got the notion to reproduce the antique tool box that sits in my dining room window, but scale it down a bit, so Reidel made a small one and I filled it with stump dolls.


I've listed lots more on there so if you get the time go check it out. My ebay ID is: barefootcreek  and then PRAY I sell it all. LOL  No kidding, Pray, NOW! PLease.

Well, I've got to get back to dolling around. I've got 5 more cut out ready to sew up and gotta make a pot of chili to boot. I love my life!!! I think God has blessed me more than anyone else on earth.

Until next time... Take JOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment